Historyeye
Traces of Heraldry
in
Dublin
Show More
  • Twitter
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon

Historyeye

94 Merrion Park Blackrock,

Co. Dublin, Ireland

Rockford, Stradbrook Road

Ulster's King of Arms, Sir William Betham, lived in this house until 1853. But the coat of arms belong to the family of William Bruce, Master of the Court of King's Bench, who remodeled Rockford in 1886 . Coat of Arms: Or, a saltire and a chief gules, in the dexter chief a mullet argent, and in base a cinquefoil of the second. Crest : horse’s head arg., bridled gu., and charged on the neck with a cinquefoil of the last. Motto: Do well ..doubt not.